you will identify one behavior that you would like to change and monitor that behavior for 7 days. Using principles outlined in chapter 3 of your textbook, you will then implement behavioral strategies (stimulus control, self-reinforcement) over the next 14 days in an attempt to change the target behavior. Your target behavior can be either a health-compromising behavior that you would like to decrease, or a health-promoting behavior that you would like to increase. Please choose a behavior that you would be comfortable sharing with the class. At the end of the 3-week period, you will turn in a 1-2 page, double-spaced paper on your experience along with a graph/table of your behavior.
Your write-up should include the following information:
- A description of the behavior you attempted to change: were you trying to increase or decrease a particular behavior?
- Why did you choose that behavior? What are the benefits to changing?
- What kinds of discriminative stimuli were you able to identify (remember to also define what a discriminative stimulus is)
- How were you able to implement behavior-change strategies (e.g., stimulus control, self-reinforcement) to promote behavior change? Describe the specific things you did.
- Were you able to change your behavior?
- If not, what could you do differently in the future?
- If so, explain how you will maintain these behaviors.
- Did you find this project easy or challenging, and why?
12-point font, double-spaced, 1” margins, Word doc/PDF only
the document includes the rubric and more detail of the project