You must use the attached template for your paper, failure to do so will result in a return of your paper for you to redo, a reduction in points, or both.
Submit a research paper on a chosen topic pertaining to Critical Infrastructure Protection.
- Your paper must be at a minimum 7-9 pages (the Title Page and Reference page will be additional pages).
- Type in Times New Roman, 12 point and double space.
- Students will follow the APA Style as the sole citation and reference style used in written work submitted as part of coursework.
- Use scholarly or other relevant sources. A good rule of thumb is 2-3 references per page.
- Points will be deducted for the use of Wikipedia or encyclopedic type sources. It is highly advised to utilize: books, peer-reviewed journals, articles, archived documents, etc.
- All submissions will be graded using the attached rubric.