Topic – Should the death penalty be abolished?
Critical Thinking Final paper with APA formatting – Abstract, Introduction, Main Points, Conclusion, Sources/References and Assignment Reflection (can be included after the reference page) which includes your personal evaluation of the issue, and support your position by answering the following required questions:
• What assumptions have you made (outside of the research information evaluated)?
o Are those assumptions valid?
• Do you need to investigate more facts and data?
• Does the conclusion you came to make sense?
• Does the information researched and your assumptions support the conclusion?
o If so, why? If not, why not?
• Did you ask the right questions?
• Did you ask enough questions?
• Was there more than one possible conclusion?
o If so, did you pick the right one from the facts and data?
• How has this assignment shaped or changed your perspective concerning the issue?
The most important part of the Critical Thinking writing assignment is content; however, you are expected to use clear, and concise writing on all assignments.
Grades will be affected by poor use of grammar, punctuation, and spelling. The paper must be 4-6 pages, double-spaced, 12 pt. font, and you must follow all guidelines for APA. The following pages do not count towards the overall number count: Title page, abstract page, reference page, and your answers to the reflective questions.