This week we discuss association analysis and the advanced concepts (in Chapter six). After reviewing the material answer the following questions:
- What are the techniques in handling categorical attributes?
- How do continuous attributes differ from categorical attributes?
- What is a concept hierarchy?
- Note the major patterns of data and how they work.
- ch. 6 & 7 in textbook: Association Analysis: Advanced Concepts and Cluster Analysis: Basic Concepts and Algorithms
- Križanić, S. (2020). Educational data mining using cluster analysis and decision tree technique: A case study. International Journal of Engineering Business Management, 12, 184797902090867–.