This is the second part of an assignment. I am attaching sources/details as inspiration to continue the second part of it as it follows:
Create a cognition brochure for your own clinic while considering your audience/patients/prospects. Write using nonscientific terms, be clear and concise, and include content based on researched best practices. Include in-text citations and a References section, but write in your own words and do not use direct quotations. Pick two strategies that you would use to help enhance cognition in your chosen population. The two sources (first one I’ll provide) should be a primary research report containing an introduction, a descriiption of methods and participants, a result section, and a discussion and conclusion. It should not be a review article, a meta-analysis, or a letter to the editor.
Tips: citing some specific information from research that supports the need for a clinic to focus on this specialty would make the paper stronger.
1. Create an overview of your clinic’s program.
2. Describe the needs of your target population. Include details of the cognitive processes that might be interrupted and how interventions can help the population’s quality of life.
3. Summarize the current research in the field that has informed your evidence-based cognitive interventions.
4. For your first evidence-based cognitive intervention, describe the methods and techniques used and how the results of the research showed effectiveness. Be sure to include why or how the results are relevant to your target population in your response.
5. For your second evidence-based cognitive intervention, describe the methods and techniques used and how the results of research showed effectiveness. Be sure to include why or how the results are relevant to your target population in your response.
6. For one of the interventions above, describe how a cognitive theory supports the use of that intervention.
Assignment Content Competency Evaluate hypothesis tests for population parameters from
Deliverable 4 – Hypothesis Tests.xlsx In prior engagements, you have already explained to your client about the basic statistics and discussed the importance of constructing