There are multiple components that contribute to overall well-being, including exercise and nutrition.
- From the readings this week, the importance of physical activity was discussed.
- What are the various types of exercise?
- How much exercise is recommended as stated in the Physical Activity Guidelines for Americans?
- Are Americans meeting these guidelines? If not, why not? If so, why?
- What are the some of the many benefits of physical activity for our health?
- Can physical activity prevent chronic disease? How?
- Explain how nutrition impacts our mental health – our mood, behavior and brain functions? What are some nutrients (macronutrients, vitamins, minerals) that should be avoided or increased to improve our mental health? Why?
THE CLASS IS ELEMENTS OF HEALTH OF WELLNESS