Review Mobilizing for Action through Planning and Partnerships (MAPP) process described in Chapter 3 of the required textbook. You take on the role of the administrator of a health care facility in your area. You also identify a nature disaster such as earthquakes, floods, hurricanes, tornados, wildfires, winter storms, or any combination thereof.
Write a three- to five-page paper that details your strategic planning. In your paper,
- Analyze steps 1 and 2 of MAPP process when dealing with your selected nature disaster. [NOTE: There is a discrepancy between this requirement and rubric. You are required to complete steps 1 and 2 in week 2. You will continue to work on steps 3 and 4 in week 4.]
- Propose at least three quality and/or risk management concepts, measures, and tools when dealing with your selected nature disaster.
- Support your response with a minimum of two scholarly and/or peer-reviewed sources that were published in the last 5 years.
The MAPP Strategic Planning and Risk Management: Part I assignment
- Must be three to five double-spaced pages in length..
- Must use at least two scholarly and/or peer-reviewed sources published in the past 5 years.