research on Nelson Mandela – First President of post-apartheid South Africa and his significant influence (positive or negative) on a movement for social, economic, and/or political change in the 20th and 21st centuries.
- Summarize the person’s ideas.
- How did the ideas or changes affect the establishment and status quo?
- What was the context in which this person proposed ideas/change?
- How did the government or the people respond to the ideas/change?
- What sort of following or support did he/she have?
- How have the ideas/actions of the person influenced contemporary cultures and ideas? make sure to go beyond the surface information and go into depth about the person you are researching.
2 pages not including title page
In-text citation (minimum of 8 scholarly sources cited in APA format;