- Assess presentation methodologies.
- Determine methods to strengthen a presentation.
- Create a presentation strategy that includes contingencies to overcome objections.
Sales Negotiation Strategy
- Examine formal negotiation strategies and tactics designed to gain purchase commitment.
- Create a sales negotiation strategy for win-win negotiations that leave all parties satisfied.
add 2 pages
Your paper must be in APA seventh edition format for all submissions. Each draft must include the topics listed below.
Please use the following file naming convention for your upload: MKTG425 Draft # Last Name (e.g., MKTG425 Draft 2 Smith).
Your final draft should be a maximum of 10 pages in length not including title page, table of contents, references page, or any appendices. Therefore, each draft’s length may vary, but in general, should not exceed two pages. This is a short paper format that will require you to be concise with your writing.
For Drafts 1–3, submit only those sections designated in the Outlines section above. For the Final Draft, however, please incorporate Drafts 1–3 at the beginning of the paper so your final submission is one cohesive paper including all sections listed below.
- Title Page
- Table of Contents
- Sales Organization Structure
- Code of Ethics
- Communications Policy
- Lead Generation Plan
- Sales Call Policy
- Presentation Strategy
- Sales Negotiation Strategy
- Relationship Management Plan
- Internal Communications Policy