Must be 10 pages long.
Topics should focus on how research informs some aspect of communication practices in business and explains its importance.
Should read reputable articles, BOOKS OR VISIT WEBSITES to learn about the topic, which must include at least 8 to 10 or more peer-reviewed journal articles, websites or books that may provide insight. Ideal sources will have been published within the past ten or so years and available as full-text PDFs.
Part 1: Title page
- Follow the APA-style title page
- Generate a draft title for your paper, followed by your name and “New Jersey City University” as your affiliation.
- Be sure to include and properly format the header, which appears on every page of this assignment
Part 2: Consider a short Abstract
Part 3: Main body (Citation practice): Write a summary of the main points in which you cite an idea or find from the sources being used; for example, the book or articles being discussed.
- Think about each of your written statements as your perception of each article’s “take-home point” or “bottom line”. Write in your own words, do not plagiarize and if you use a quotation make sure it is footnoted.
- Create accurate citations of the resources.
- Do not forget to include your title, centered in plain text, at the top of the page.
Part 4: References/Grammar
- Articles that are cited need to appear in a references list. (With the heading (References) followed by source entries).
- See the Publication Manual for the general format for journal articles or books.