For this assignment you will:
- find a law review article in the library concerning ethics, privacy law, and cybersecurity;
- use the IRAC method (Issue, Rule, Analysis and Conclusion) to analyze your selected law review article, especially with regard to how the public may be adversely affected by your topic.
Your submission must be double-spaced and not exceed 4 pages in length. Your analysis must be in your own words. If necessary, you may use one short quotation. You should write as concisely as possible, as you paraphrase and simplify the words of the authors of your selected resources.
1. All submissions must be DOUBLE-SPACED, in Microsoft Word, with one inch margins and 12 point font (Times New Roman).
2. When you submit your assignment, a Turnitin Originality Report will be automatically generated. This functionality has been set so that you can receive an Originality Report each time that you submit your assignment. [I strongly recommend that you submit it (perhaps several times, depending upon how you write) several times before this assignment is due. That way, you can use the Originality Reports for your earlier drafts as a tool to ensure that you will not have any potential plagiarism issues with your final draft, which will be graded.]
3. Ensure that you write formally and use proper grammar, spelling and citations (in footnotes, not endnotes).
4. Proofread your paper several times to ensure that you have no errors and to ensure that your paper flows well and is well organized so that your thoughts flow neatly from one idea to the next.
Please upload your work here in the Assignments section when you are ready.