- Identify three types of supply chain risks (one slide).
- Develop an action plan to mitigate the risks (two to three slides).
- Review how technology will be used to understand the voice of the customer (one to two slides).
- Define what type of performance measures will be used to monitor the risks or when the customer’s expectations change (one to two slides).
- Explain how the supply chain manager will use the basic lean tools and approaches to provide a quality product, on-time, and at the lowest cost (two to three slides).
The Supply Chain Risk Management Final Presentation
- Must be seven to 11 slides in length (not including title and references slides) and 100–125 words of speaker notes and formatted according to APA Style as outlined in the Ashford Writing Center’s How to Make a PowerPoint Presentation (Links to an external site.) resource