Critical Thinking Assignment: Analyze a Research Paper
Read the following article:
Abumadini, M. S. (2019). Mental health research in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia: a review of trend and visibility over four decades Mental health research in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia: a review of trend and visibility over four decades – Alternative Formats . Journal of Family & Community Medicine, 26(3), 163–167. https://doi.org/10.4103/jfcm.JFCM_215_18Watch the following video:
Steve Kirk (2020, May 3). The Structure of Scientific Research Papers. [Video]. YouTube. https://youtu.be/BAS9I4tFgV8Write a paper that addresses each of the following:
- What information is in the abstract?
- What is the purpose of the theoretical background?
- What is the motivation and scope of the study?
- Explain the research methods used.
- What gaps and implications did the researchers identify?
- What do the researchers include in the conclusions?
- How do the researchers indicate they have acted appropriately while conducting the study?
- Explain the research process and its importance to furthering knowledge in the field of healthcare.
Your paper should meet the following requirements:
- Be three to four pages in length, not including the title or reference pages.
- Each question or reflection should be answered with at least one paragraph of text discussing your findings.
- Cite the article and video in the text of your answer and list both sources of the reference page.
- Be formatted according to Saudi Electronic University and APA writing guidelines.
Follow APA and Saudi Electronic University writing standards.
Review the grading rubric to see how you will be graded for this assignment.