As an organizational leader, you will be in charge of managing change and making improvements within your learning organization. The first step is to review current scholarly research related to your problem or topic; in this case, you will research continuous organizational improvement.
For this assignment, addressing the following questions:
- What is meant by continuous improvement? Briefly discuss the background of improvement planning.
- What leadership behaviors support continuous improvement?
- What role do data collection and analysis play in this process?
- What are some models and best practices for continuous improvement?
- What are some drawbacks or challenges associated with continuous improvement plans?
Length: 4-5 pages, excluding title and reference pages
References: Include a minimum of 5 scholarly resources, properly cited within the body of your paper.
Your paper should demonstrate thoughtful consideration of the ideas and concepts presented in the course and provide new thoughts and insights relating directly to this topic. Your response should reflect scholarly writing and current APA standards.